National Association of Mental Illness Family-to-Family Education Program
A FREE class for family members of close relatives with:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Disorder
- Panic Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder,
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Co-occurring Brain Disorders and Addictive Disorders
A series of 12 weekly classes structured to help family members understand and support
their ill relative while maintaining their own well being. The course is taught by a team of trained volunteer family members who know what it’s like to have a loved one with a serious mental illness in the family.
Classes Start: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Place: The Clearing House of Madison
100 E. 2nd Street — Madison, IN 47250
For Family Members Only. Registration Required.
Please call or text: 812-292-1047 to register.